Pin It

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome!

You have found DIY Dog Stuff where you can get a good dose of doggy DIY.

Here is a little background information on DIY Dog Stuff. I am Kassie. I am a wife and fur-mom. James and I have been married for almost two years. Quest is our bundle of fluff. Like most newlywed wives, I've become involved in quite a few DIY projects. These range from house fix-ups like installing light fixtures to creating a garden to be proud of (which is not easy for someone with a hereditary black thumb and is still a work in progress) to getting crafty with fabric and paint.

However, my favorite projects have been the things I've made for our fur-kid. Also, since dog parents love spoiling their kids, I'll review a few products we use. The amount of dog stuff we have accumulated in just over a year is astounding.

 
 
This is Quest. He'll be a model for most of the creations that will be posted. He'll also be honorary taste-tester, toy-tugger, and cuddle bug. We adopted him in February 2012 and our lives haven't been the same since. As anyone who's raised a young dog knows, the early years are rough. Their energy usually outlasts yours, they're learning appropriate behaviors, and you can't wait until they hit the 2 year mark where supposedly they reach maturity and things are rumored to calm down. Quest is only 19 months, so we're not quite there yet. I'll let you know if it's true, but I'm not holding my breath. It's due to his immense energy that we had to get creative and start coming up with ways to entertain him, hence all the DIY projects centered around him.
Again, welcome to DIY Dog Stuff. I'd love to hear from you, so please comment and ask questions. I hope to have the first project up within the next day. I'll also take requests for projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment